Customer Story: Vaisala
Improved operational efficiency transparency to processes
”At Vaisala, we are committed to continuous process improvement. QPR ProcessAnalyzer has enabled us to do just that easily and effectively, saving valued time for our organizations by quickly pinpointing the development areas.”
- Arto Puukko Process Development Manager Group Quality, Vaisala
Insight into Vaisala’s operations with Process Analysis
Since making process development their focus, Vaisala has been able to realize tangible benefits by improved operational efficiency. QPR ProcessAnalyzer has been key in bringing needed transparency to processes by providing the real picture.
Meet our customer
Established in the 1930s, Vaisala has grown to become a global leader in environmental and industrial measurement. Building on 75 years of experience, Vaisala provides a comprehensive range of innovative observation and measurement products and services for meteorology, weather-dependant businesses and controlled environments. The company serves customers in over 140 countries and has 30 offices worldwide.
Process Mining with QPR ProcessAnalyzer
- Ununified and unstandardized process documentation leading to a lack of transparency into the actual business operations.
- Need the means to see and measure how the defined processes are performing, what process deviations there might be and how certain processes are adopted in certain units/departments.
- QPR ProcessDesigner for documentation.
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer for performance follow-up and comparisons.
- Effective operations and improved customer satisfaction
- Reduction of operational costs and time to corrective actions
- Sales process optimization
Find out more about improved operational efficiency transparency to processes in VaisalaAccess Full Case Study
Book a demo
Do you want to understand the value that QPR's solutions can bring to your business, or are you looking for a solution to a specific problem?
Schedule a 30-60 minute online demo meeting with us - we'd love to help!