Achieve process excellence with data-driven process improvement
Process mining helps you create the best version of your company – based on facts, not guesses. Gain automatic, fact-based, and immediate visibility into all parts of your processes.Book a demo
View automatic visualizations of your current processes based on real-time information.
Find root causes for problems and efficiently allocate development resources accordingly.
Effectively implement changes and set up related metrics which you can communicate to any stakeholders.
Set up continuous process monitoring using process insight and utilize predictive machine learning.
Identify and prioritize improvement projects
Process mining identifies where you should focus your process improvement efforts by highlighting long lead times, undesired process variations, and sources of rework, among other process inefficiencies. Decrease time spent in defining, measuring, and analyzing issues and use more time on improving and controlling your processes.
Gain end-to-end process visibility
Process mining takes transactional data from any combination of source systems and automatically generates accurate and objective end-to-end flowcharts of your daily operations - without the need for extensive interviews, workshops and arguments.
Discover your as-is processes
Discover bottlenecks, process deviations, rework, and other hidden issues with process improvement applications that speed up your improvement journey tremendously.
Jump straight to problem-solving
Use the advanced root cause analysis in QPR ProcessAnalyzer to drill down to the heart of the problem and discover your first steps towards improving your processes.
Manage your data effectively
QPR ProcessAnalyzer extracts and manages relevant data from all of your data warehouses: use it to accelerate your data-to-insight cycle time.
Make data more accessible
There's no need to search for data from different sources. Process mining combines data from all of your systems conveniently into one place that can be accessed by any user - regardless of their technical background.
Shorten the raw data to insight cycle
Speed up your analysis process. Automatically extract clean data from your systems, which allows you to jump straight to analyzing and improving your processes.
Data Quality Application
Use ready-made process mining applications to see the quality of your data before jumping into further analysis in your process improvement project.
Process Mining for Process Improvement
Process Mining is an excellent method for Continuous Process Improvement. In this blog, Process Mining VP and Doctor of Science Teemu Lehto discusses how to use process mining with the Deming cycle (PDCA) and BPM lifecycle to improve processes, get stakeholders on board, and create process excellence KPIs.Read more
What customers say about QPR ProcessAnalyzer
We are committed to delivering measurable results to our customers. Here are some of the results we've helped our customers achieve.
"We now embed process mining in real-time, identify bottlenecks instantly, and take action much earlier."
Stewart Wallace, Risk Analytics Director
"We immediately saw the bottlenecks of the process. We cut the average duration of our loan application process by 86 %"
Lambros Bessas, Senior Manager
“With QPR ProcessAnalyzer, we were able to analyze the process in 2-3 hours, compared to 3 weeks in the past.”
Christof De Groote, Service Manager
"Process mining was used to identify better sales models that lead to significant growth in sales volume."
Jonathan McCoy, IT Director
“We could immediately focus our improvement activities to the right things to reach the results our business needed.”
Matti Ketonen, VP Supply Chain
About QPR ProcessAnalyzer
It's time to discover the unbiased reality of your processes, find hidden value in your business, and reach your full operational potential.
Discover the unbiased reality of your processes
- Put an end to lengthy process workshops, interviews, and arguments. Get everyone on the same page by automatically visualizing the real-life execution of your processes.
- See all process bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and variations and how they contribute to business outcomes.
Find hidden value in your business
- Find the cause of your problems and spot the most important improvement areas in any process with the comprehensive, industry-leading Root Cause analysis.
- See the top automation opportunities in priority order, benchmark automation rates across your organization, and simulate the impact of automation.
Let AI show you the way
- Optimize your operations through AI- and ML-based features that enable you to predict KPI performance and automatically initiate corrective action when things go wrong.
- Use business alerts and notifications to get immediate alerts about KPI breaches or broken business rules.
Operate securely on a scalable cloud platform
- Ensure secure process mining operations by ISO27001 certification, encryption, and SSO features.
- Get unparalleled scalability, performance, and security through Snowflake.
Process Mining 101 - What is Process Mining?
When your employees or software robots interact with IT systems – such as SAP, Salesforce or Oracle - in your company, the activities leave a trace of data behind, referred to as an event log.
Process mining takes the data that exists in these information systems and uses it to visualize the real-life execution of your company’s processes together with other insights drawn from the event logs.
Book your QPR ProcessAnalyzer Process Mining Software Demo
The demo is held by one of our process mining experts at QPR Software, who have helped hundreds of companies improve their operations and reduce costs with better processes. After your 30-minute online demo, you’ll understand:
- How process mining optimizes your business processes
- The core features of QPR ProcessAnalyzer, using example data to see them in action
- How quickly you can implement and gain insights from QPR ProcessAnalyzer