Customer Story: Ruukki
Revealing process insights and optimizing performance
”With the process facts in front of you, there is no denying where you need to put your focus and efforts when developing a process. This is exactly what QPR ProcessAnalyzer delivered.”
- Kristian Witting, Director, IT and Business Process Development at Ruukki
From opportunity to delivery, end-to-end process transparency for Ruukki
QPR ProcessAnalyzer provided Ruukki an x-ray vision to an end-to-end process from opportunity to delivery by combining data from two separate systems. The made discoveries, based on the process transparency, enabled the company to make the right decisions for optimizing process performance.
Meet our customer
Ruukki specializes in steel and steel construction and they provide customers with energy-efficient steel solutions for better living, working, and moving. The company has around 9,000 employees and an extensive distribution and dealer network across some 30 countries, including the Nordic countries, Russia, and elsewhere in Europe and the emerging markets, such as India, China, and South America.
Process Mining with QPR ProcessAnalyzer
- How to see the big picture by combining two processes to get a true end-to-end view for fact-based understanding of the business operations?
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer provided Ruukki an x-ray vision to an end-to-end process from opportunity to delivery by combining data from two separate systems.
- QPR connectors for Salesforce and SAP.
- For System Owners: Transparency to system usage and enabling more focused guideline enforcement and modifications.
- For Business: Support for priorisation of process improvement activities. Highlighting the importance of transparent process management over functional siloes
Book a demo
Do you want to understand the value that QPR's solutions can bring to your business, or are you looking for a solution to a specific problem?
Schedule a 30-60 minute online demo meeting with us - we'd love to help!