With QPR ProcessAnalyzer, Metsä Board knows where the bottlenecks are.
Metsä Board, a leading European producer of premium fresh fibre paperboards, uses QPR's process mining software to improve their supply chain based on insights from their as-is processes.
“The process insight and facts delivered by QPR ProcessAnalyzer were priceless. We were immediately able to focus our process improvement activities to the right things to reach the results our business needed. And not wasting time on trial and error.”, says Matti Ketonen, VP of Supply Chain at MetsäBoard.
- Legacy ERP backbone did not reflect the latest business scope or structure: consisting of obsolete supply chain tool design and missing integration of existing functions.
- Process performance and deviations measurement was missing.
- Business operations reporting lacked transparency.
- Continuous improvement of process performance using fact-based insights.
- Identifying bottlenecks for process automation.
- Discovering Root Causes for process problems using the root cause analysis.
- Conformant order lines went up from 40% to 80 %
- Order lines and volume increased by 60% - with the same supply chain headcount
- Geographical handicap was successfully mitigated