Processes are at the core of IT Service Management (ITSM) and not using process mining to improve ITSM operations is like skydiving with an undersized parachute - you fall a lot quicker than you'd like to.
Process mining for Service Management
Process mining ensures unbiased, fact-based scrutiny of service management processes by taking advantage of ITSM audit logs. Process mining tools create advanced presentations and analyses, such as flowcharts, KPI and influence analyses, and machine learning assisted predictions, based on data you already own. Process mining increases service delivery performance and drives cost reduction. You'll be able to reduce or even eliminate inefficient variants to as-designed processes. Through better transparency you'll detect suboptimal behavior if not costly mistakes.
Applications and benefits
- Increase visibility and transparency of your service management processes
- Identify exceptional and unwanted process steps
- See if escalation rules are effective
- Calculate incident management KPIs, such as SLA breach rate, Average Time to Resolution, and first call resolution rate
- Improve compliance with best-practice service management processes
- Categorize products and services by incident frequency and support work load
- Predict outcomes of currently open cases
- Support Robotic Process Automation by identifying key areas of application
Let data speak for itself
To get started, let's chat, talk/email, or meet at one of our offices! We’d be excited to work with you and tackle ITSM with our leading process mining tools, best practices, and of course experienced subject-matter experts.
Watch related on-demand webinars: