We innovate, develop and sell software aimed at analyzing, monitoring and modeling operations in organizations. Furthermore, we offer customers a variety of solutions and consulting services.
We focus our product development to meet the increasing challenges organizations face in leading their operations in digitalizing world. Our focus areas are process mining, process analytics and operational performance monitoring. We believe that the relevant market for these focus areas will grow significantly, as organizations collect more and more transaction and other event data from their operations.
In the next few years, we seek to grow especially our international software sales and are increasing our resources in marketing and sales. We accelerate our product development by increasing our resources in a controlled manner. Our target is to gain a significant share of the rapidly growing process mining market.
1. We have strongly renewed our software product portfolio in recent years and target international sales growth for our new products.
2. Our business model is highly scalable.
3. We have consistently maintained a strong cash flow from operating activities.
4. Approximately half of our revenue is recurring.
5. Our customer churn is low. Software rental and maintenance contracts have an average lifecycle of approximately 10 years.
In recent years, QPR Software has invested heavily in developing the company´s process mining software, as well as renewing all user interfaces of its software products. We estimate that the demand for process mining software and related services will continue to grow rapidly over the course of 2019.
In developed markets, we expect the competition for process and enterprise architecture modeling and performance management software to remain tight.
QPR estimates net sales to decrease in 2019 (2018: EUR 10,047 thousand) and operating result (EBIT) to be slightly negative (0-4% of net sales). Process mining business is expected to continue its strong growth in the last quarter of the year.
QPR Q4 2018 Interview with CEO Jari Jaakkola