Process intelligence v.s. traditional business intelligence
Data-driven process intelligence is a way to build a connection among process mining, analytics, and performance management. The idea is to turn data into real business process intelligence and measurement. It brings in the continuous performance measurement and reporting from process point of view. It comes with the ability to drill down into an individual case level, instead of representing the performance only from the organizational or functional point of view on a summary level. Existing KPI reporting and business intelligence solutions lack this ability. The main difference between process intelligence and traditional business intelligence lies in providing business with data-driven process insights and identify root causes of why something has happened.
Process intelligence enabled by process mining
Did you know you can use process mining to identify relevant process KPIs and measure them transparently for improvement? QPR's process mining software enables this comprehensive process insight by utilizing event data in IT systems. With QPR ProcessAnalyzer, you can create visually attractive dashboards of process KPIs and make them visible throughout the organization. Process KPIs are wired all the way down to case level of process execution by automatically generating a graphical representation of actual business processes as they have been executed in reality. Dynamic reports of root causes and effects provide full visibility to reasons behind, for example, process bottlenecks, long lead times, and poor delivery accuracy.
With QPR's business process intelligence and measurement solution, your organization can really see in detail what affects the execution of processes and what you need to do to improve the processes.
Key features of QPR's process intelligence solution:
- Plug and play connectors to SAP ERP, Oracle ERP, Salesforce.com, and other sources of process execution data
- Continuous process monitoring and process performance dashboards
- Process mining and visualization
- Process benchmarking and analytics with root cause and influence analysis
Benefits of QPR's process intelligence solution:
- Continuously improve process performance by focusing on relevant KPIs.
- Improved quality of process KPIs with full transparency based on facts leaving no room for internal arguments of the data correctness.
- Reveals the root causes for problems and poor performance
- Instant results and payback through cost savings
- Data-driven powerful approach and visualization
Read more in our blog posts: