Customer Story: Metsä Board
Journey of continuous business improvements
"The process insight and facts delivered by QPR ProcessAnalyzer were priceless. We were immediately able to focus our process improvement activities to the right things to reach the results our business needed. And not wasting time on trial and error."
With QPR ProcessAnalyzer, Metsä Board knows where the bottlenecks are.
Metsä Board, a leading European producer of premium fresh fiber paperboards, uses QPR's process mining software to improve their supply chain based on insights from their as-is processes.
“The process insight and facts delivered by QPR ProcessAnalyzer were priceless. We were immediately able to focus our process improvement activities on the right things to reach the results our business needed. And not wasting time on trial and error.”
- Matti Ketonen, VP of Supply Chain at MetsäBoard.
Meet our customer
Metsä Board is a prominent European manufacturer of high-quality fresh-fiber paperboards, such as folding boxboards, food service boards, and white kraftliners. Metsä Board is a subsidiary of Metsä Group, one of the world's major forest sector conglomerates.
Process Mining with QPR ProcessAnalyzer
- Legacy ERP backbone did not reflect the latest business scope or structure: consisting of obsolete supply chain tool design and missing integration of existing functions.
- Process performance and deviations measurement was missing.
- Business operations reporting lacked transparency.
- Continuous improvement of process performance using fact-based insights.
- Identifying bottlenecks for process automation.
- Discovering Root Causes for process problems using the root cause analysis.
- Conformant order lines went up from 40% to 80 %.
- Order lines and volume increased by 60% - with the same supply chain headcount.
- Geographical handicap was successfully mitigated.
Customer interview & presentation
This interview with Matti Ketonen takes you on a ride through Metsä Board’s process mining journey since 2011. (7 minutes)
Metsä - Process Mining Since 2011 - Journey of Continuous Business Improvements (31 minutes)
Book a demo
Do you want to understand the value that QPR's solutions can bring to your business, or are you looking for a solution to a specific problem?
Schedule a 30-60 minute online demo meeting with us - we'd love to help!