Tuesday, February 16th, at 2 PM CET (1 PM GMT / 3 PM EET)
2020 turned most organizations’ digital transformation initiatives from 5- to 10- year plans into a huge challenge to be solved overnight. This abrupt change has brought about severe headaches to management: exciting yet complex robotic process automation (RPA) projects, complications from intricate internal processes, and the lack of shared, data-based insights within the company.
Fortunately, process mining helps you minimize these issues and enable a successful digital transformation of your organization. We have gathered the most common pitfalls, best practices, and the top trends for digital transformation in 2021 to discuss with you in this webinar.
How Process Mining Enables Successful Digital Transformation - Top trends for 2021:
1. In 2021, RPA is the most hyped technology used for digital transformation - but it will only cause problems if you haven’t optimized your processes first.
2. Business Process Management is still as important as ever – as more processes are digitalized, organizations need to focus their digital transformation strategies on optimizing their internal processes.
3. Maximum business impact from digital transformation will be gained through shared insight and data-based decisions – made with the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and other rapidly evolving technologies.
Join us on Tuesday, 16 February at 2 PM CET (1 PM GMT / 3 PM EET) to learn about:
• The most common issues in RPA and how you can use process mining to tackle them
• The right approach to gain full control of your processes and optimize them with Business Process Management (BPMN)
• The help of AI, ML in your daily decision-making process to drive your digital transformation imperative to success