Achieve quality excellence with quality management
Quality management is often isolated from business, processes and corporate level metrics. This results in challenges when developing operations and processes in a structured and documented way. Also large corporations need to conform to different regulations and standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
With QPR tools you can build a web-based quality management system including process models, CAPAs, risk measures and documentation. Using QPR ProcessDesigner and QPR Metrics, your organization is able to easily share information and collaborate when achieving relevant certificates. You can effectively model and document your business processes while keeping all the needed information in one repository. Consequently you are able to provide structured and well documented reporting for auditors and achieve excellence in quality and environment, health and safety (EHS) management.
Quality Management with QPR:
- Implement a process-driven quality management system
- Tie your quality management to business and strategic targets
- Link relevant process information to quality documentation and scorecards
- Publish all information through web-based QPR Portal enabling effective collaboration throughout your organization
- Work with a user friendly solution, which can be adopted across your organization
- Combine with other management standards such as Balanced Scorecards, Business Process Management or Performance Management
For more information: