Traditional business intelligence vs. process intelligence
Data-driven Process BI is a way to build a bridge between process mining and analytics and performance management, to turn data into real business process intelligence and measurement. It brings in the continuous performance measurement and reporting from process point of view with ability to drill down into individual case level instead of representing the performance only from the organizational or functional point of view on summary level. Existing reporting and BI solutions lack this ability to provide business with true process insights and identify root causes of why something has happened.
Use process mining to identify relevant process KPIs and measure them transparently and correct.
QPR enables this comprehensive process insight by utilizing event data in IT systems. With QPR, you can create visually attractive dashboards of process KPIs and make them visible throughout the organization. Process KPIs are wired all the way down to case level of process execution by automatically generating a graphical representation of actual business processes as they have been executed in reality. Dynamic reports of root causes and effects provide full visibility to reasons behind, for example, process bottlenecks, long lead times, and poor delivery accuracy.
With QPR's business process intelligence and measurement solution, your organization can really see in detail what affects the execution of processes and what you need to do to improve the processes.
Key features of QPR's Process BI solution:
- Plug and play connectors to SAP ERP, Oracle ERP, Salesforce.com, and other sources of process execution data
- Continuous process monitoring and process performance dashboards
- Process mining and visualization
- Process benchmarking and analytics with root cause and influence analysis
Benefits of QPR's process intelligence method and solution:
- Continuously improve process performance by focusing on relevant KPIs.
- Improved quality of process KPIs with full transparency based on facts leaving no room for internal arguments of the data correctness.
- Reveals the root causes for problems and poor performance
- Instant results and payback through cost savings
- Data-driven powerful approach and visualization
Watch on-demand webinars:
Read more in our blog posts: