How does Process Mining support mergers and acquisitions?
Use process mining to get a fact-based and objective understanding of the actual process execution and system usage in often politically delicate situation to make educated decisions of the way forward.
What benefits can you achieve using process mining to support mergers and acquisitions?
- Fast realization of the planned synergies
- Visualization of processes
- Lead time improvement
- Process harmonization
- Measuring and communicating
- Process performance -reducing rework
- Continuous data-driven development
Nokia's merge & acquisition of Alcatel-Lucent
Highlights of the interview with Fauzia Khan that walks us through the why and how of establishing a company-wide process mining practice in Nokia.
Full video, success story & more