Get ready to understand your processes
Process modeling is a way for organizations to gain understanding of existing processes and how they are linked to each other in the corporate environment in order to define guidelines and ensure optimal operational efficiency. QPR offers a process modeling tool with readily configured templates and the possibility to customize your own modeling notation.
QPR has extensive experience in helping companies develop and maintain their process modeling capabilities. Due to the highly customizable nature of the QPR process modeling tool, it supports a multitude of process-oriented initiatives. Furthermore, the ease of use and comprehensive functionality ensures that both business and IT can give their full contribution to process improvement initiatives. The tool also supports linking risks and controls to process diagrams, linking process measures and controls to balanced scorecards will align process development with strategy.
Process Modeling with QPR:
- Model processes effectively with a myriad of capabilites and functionalities
- Engage your business users to take on a leading role in process improvement work.
- Identify your current processes and measure their performance.
- Collaborate and communicate process work across organization through an easy to use web-portal.
QPR supports your process initiatives such as:
- Six Sigma, Lean, EFQM, SCOR, Business Activity Monitoring, Enterprise Architecture, Malcolm Balbridge, regulatory and standards compliance (SOX, Basel II, Solvency, HIPAA, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, OHSAS).
- Major notation standards supported: BPMN, UML, ArchiMate®, TOGAF® and QPR Operational Development Methodology.