QPR Software is looking for
The work location is either Oulu or Helsinki.
You will manage and develop QPR’s cloud services, which are currently running on AWS. Your responsibilities also include the development of the continuous integration/delivery environment and process for the product development organization. In the Products & Technology unit you will be part of the technical service team that is also responsible for our customer support and production systems operations.
QPR is one of the leading providers of process analysis and measurement software (process mining) worldwide, and the SaaS solution is often the most convenient way to buy and use our QPR ProcessAnalyzer product. Scalability and efficiency of our SaaS solution and automation of the delivery process are essential in our efforts to develop our products and operations going forward. The job will provide an opportunity to apply your existing skills and possibility to research new technologies to develop your expertise further.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in development of SaaS environments and/or DevOps
- Skills and previous experience of some of the following technologies: CI/CD, container technologies, AWS, Azure
- Independent and proactive way of working; “hands-on” attitude
- Skills in developing and documenting technical solutions to support operations
- Motivation to improve our practices and processes
- Relevant technical education (college/university)
- Good verbal and written English skills, Finnish skills are a plus
- Experience in IT security technologies and test automation
- Any competence in software development technologies and methods
- Interest in understanding the future and evolution of DevOps technologies and tools
We can offer you:
- Inspiring, international work environment
- Involvement in the development of a world-class product offering in a rapidly growing global market
- Dedicated time for growing and developing your own competence
- Opportunities for career growth
- Good company benefits
About QPR Software
QPR Software Plc (Nasdaq Helsinki) provides process mining, performance management and enterprise architecture solutions for digital transformation, strategy execution and business process improvement in over 50 countries. QPR software allows customers to gain valuable insights for informed decisions that make a difference.
Dare to Improve. www.qpr.com
QPR Software Plc complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Finnish National Data Protection Act. By providing us your personal data you consent to allow QPR Software Plc to process the personal information submitted.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. QPR Software does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. QPR Software will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.