Are you our new FINANCIAL SPECIALIST?
We are looking for a hands-on Financial Specialist to become part of our small finance and administration team, at QPR Headquarters in Helsinki, reporting to CFO. You are a key player in ensuring a timely and accurate handling of our incoming invoices, and contributing to our other accounting tasks, including month end close. Our people are enthusiastic about software and consulting and need you to be enthusiastic about keeping our internal and external customers happy with our finance and accounting.
What are your responsibilities:
- Your main tasks are handling of accounts payable and travel invoices, as well as other accounting duties.
- You take care of the finance customer email service.
- You have a key role in managing our MS Dynamics AX accounts payable module.
- You take part in the monthly closing and credit collection process.
- You take part in the specification and implementation of our new ERP system.
What are our expectations:
- You have a positive approach to finance routines with a high attention to details.
- You want to take responsibility for our finance customer service, serving our customers in a timely and friendly manner.
- Practical knowledge: minimum two years of relevant accounting or invoice handling experience.
- You are fluent with spoken and written Finnish, and you can serve our customers also in English.
What do we offer:
- A broad responsibility area in accounts payable and other financial tasks.
- An opportunity to learn about implementing a new modern cloud based accounting system.
- An interesting work environment in an international software business, with a chance of working in English with great colleagues from several nationalities.
The position is a maternity leave substitution.
About QPR Software
QPR Software Plc (Nasdaq Helsinki) provides process mining, performance management and enterprise architecture solutions for digital transformation, strategy execution and business process improvement in over 50 countries. QPR software allows customers to gain valuable insights for informed decisions that make a difference.
Dare to improve. www.qpr.com
Could this be your next job? Please send your application, CV and salary request as soon as possible, latest 20 May, by email to Careers@qpr.com. Please state “Financial Specialist” in the subject line. We will proceed with the process as soon as we find a suitable person. Further information about this opportunity and requirements can be obtained from Jaana Mattila at firstname.lastname@example.org or 040 5327 328.
QPR Software Plc complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Finnish National Data Protection Act. By providing us your personal data you consent to allow QPR Software Plc to process the personal information submitted.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. QPR Software does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. QPR Software will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.