As an automation architect you will be responsible that DevOps pipelines of all our products run fluently from a version control commit to the production deployment. You will work together with three scrum teams and a SaaS-team. You seek efficiency through unification, synergy, and maintainability.
You understand the automation requirements of a true agile software development process and lead our way from technical perspective. You will design architecture, implement changes together with our engineers, and help maintaining the systems.
You stay up to date with new technologies knowing when to utilize existing components and when to implement your own.
You will have a desk in our Helsinki or Oulu office, but you can also mostly work remotely if you so desire.
Required expert level technical skills
• Test automation frameworks, especially for GUI-level tests
• Container orchestration and software containerization
• Build/CI tools
• Version control systems and branching strategies
• Cloud hosting systems
Needed personal and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills and innovativeness
• Desire for improving working practices
• Enthusiasm for new technologies
• Systematic and proactive approach
• Flexibility and willingness to take responsibility
• Excellent verbal and textual communication in English
• Relaxed attitude and a sense of humor
We are happy to offer you:
• Respectful, supportive, and honest teammates who are fun to work with
• Full training to our processes, practices, and tools
• Dedicated time allocation for growing and developing professional competence
• Opportunity to work with leading experts in process mining and enterprise architecture
• A workplace in a central location in Munkkivuori, Helsinki or Kontinkangas, Oulu
• Flexible working arrangements and a wide range of benefits
Send your application, CV, and salary request as soon as possible, to firstname.lastname@example.org.